Jun 30, 2021
Fight, push, stretch to find your maximum. In this episode,
Larry speaks with million-dollar earner Jon Lavin about the
problem-solving techniques that led his business to the top with
$500M in assets under management.
• Work hard & have a system.
• Copy the leaders—go with what works.
• Get clever after you...
Jun 29, 2021
In this episode, Larry speaks with the founder of Knife Aid Marc
Lickfett about finding unexplored and unexploited niches of service
and product to capitalize on.
• It almost doesn’t matter what idea you start with.
• Had three other ideas he pursued and gave up when he found knife sharpening.
• Overcoming the...
Jun 28, 2021
Serial entrepreneur Marc Lickfett shares his experience from
working all over Europe (Sweden, England, Germany, Finland, etc.).
He talks about the importance of recognizing the reality of whether
or not you will be able to work long-term in a big corporate
• People become risk-averse with age.
• He saw...
Jun 24, 2021
In this episode, Larry speaks with the founders of Soapbox Soaps
David Simnick and Daniel Doll about the complete rebranding of
their products which has led them to over $30 Million in
• First big disaster: when they were given the wrong advice on product labeling.
• The longer you go the more momentum you...
Jun 23, 2021
In this episode, Larry speaks with the founder of BombTech Golf
Tyler “Sully” Sullivan about the type of mindset that is necessary
to become a successful entrepreneur. The only way a leader can
legitimately measure their value is through growth.
• Hard work is part of the deal.
• It takes forever to get...