Jul 29, 2021
Great people solve problems for you, so the smartest way to be
successful is to hire successful people. The founder and CEO of
Botkeeper Enrico Palmerino outlines the strategies he used to fill
his company with a highly energetic and skilled staff, which has
now topped over 300 people!
• Networking mastermind...
Jul 28, 2021
Speed is king. Co-founder and CEO of East West Manufacturing
Scott Ellyson speaks on the importance of moving quickly from the
idea phase to mass production of a product.
• Organic growth from 25% to 40% annually
• They help companies design, manufacture, and distribute differentiating products.
• Three engineer...
Jul 27, 2021
Amateurs compete—professionals create. Business leader Peter
Hurley speaks about the immense satisfaction of carving your own
path and pursuing what you love.
• What do you want so bad you are willing to make sacrifices to do it?
• Deadlines help.
• Confidence is learned.
• Look for the void in the market and...
Jul 26, 2021
You don’t need a huge staff to achieve astounding things. In
this episode, Larry speaks with million-dollar earner James Creech
about utilizing technology to cover more ground with fewer
• You aren’t always ready to use advice when you get it.
• The best thing he did was start his own company.
• Why he...
Jul 22, 2021
Million-Dollar Earner Jon Lavin talks with Larry about taking
control of the type of people that you let into your life,
eliminating negative influences, and taking advice ONLY from
•They can’t help it—they bring what’s inside them to you.
• It may or may not be their fault—it doesn’t matter.